Wednesday, October 21, 2015

GotMeTipsy GlassWare Review


My therapy wine glass:

BUY HERE
$14.95 w/Prime

Truer words  have never been printed on a wine glass. Gimme my yoga pants and a bottle of wine and I'm golden. Super cute glass and of course, I love the saying. The print stayed on even through several trips in the dishwasher. YAY! The glass/stem is made pretty well and will hold up to many more bottles.









What night? wine glass: 

BUY HERE
$14.95 w/Prime
This saying is so adorable and so true! The thing that surprised me with this wine glass is that the writing stayed on after going through the dishwasher several times. That is a feat in itself then you have the actual glass. It's a cute saying and well made. It has definitely gotten use in our house. The price is about average what you'd pay for a novelty glass like this. If I was purchasing this for a gift, I wouldn't think twice about ordering this because not only is it a good item, it comes packaged well.








Favorite child mug:

BUY HERE
$16.95 w/Prime
Cute novelty mug! This mug is pretty large and is made very well. The handle is sturdy which is good for me since I'm the clumsiest person on the planet. I love the saying. It makes me laugh every time I read it. I was actually surprised that the handle didn't get hot because when I have used glass mugs vs. ceramic mugs, the glass ones get scorching hot and you just cannot hold them.










Go away mug:

BUY HERE
$16.95 w/Prime
This is my new favorite mug and I will buy another for backup. LOL This saying fits me perfectly. My family knows not to talk to me until I have had time to drink coffee and be awake. I don't function well other wise. The mug is well made and holds enough coffee for my morning needs. I honestly have no complaints.










Company info:
13 Oz. Glass Coffee Mug with a funny saying. A high quality mug for those who are in need of a nice new coffee or tea cup!

12.75 Oz. of your favorite wine and will fit in perfectly with your collection of glassware.

Products provided in exchange for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment