Sunday, July 19, 2015

Soap.club soap Review


Thai Lime Delight Natural Soap

Company website
You can purchase the soaps from the top of the page where it shows "Shop for Soap"


Review:
I received Thai Lime scented soap and I really liked it. I'm not a fan of lime scents usually but this one is amazing. I was surprised that it smelled this great actually. LOL My hubby and kids liked the scent too which is a plus because we can all use it. I have received several soaps from this company and I have been very impressed with their soaps and customer service.

It lathers well which is usually my main concern when looking for bar type soaps. I usually use indie brands but I have loved the feel of this one on my skin. It's not drying at all and the scent stays strong on my skin. Below is the scent description and ingredients list. :)

Scent description:The unmistakable fragrance of Thai Lime infuses our Thai Lime Delight artisan soap for an exotically invigorating bathing experience. The citrus zest will uplift your spirits as the rich, creamy lather pampers your skin.

Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Water, and Essentials Oil/Fragrance





Company info:
The Soap.Club offers our customers the ability to purchase our amazing soap online or join our monthly membership service.

Soap is our passion. In fact, it’s our only product. We focus on premium quality soap aged up to 6 weeks and made fresh with pure ingredients that will stimulate your senses. The secret is our old-fashioned cold process soap making. Every product is made by hand, starting from stirring the recipe, cutting the bars and even packaging each individual item. Right away, you will notice the soft gentle lather that feels like lotion instead of rough sharp edges that feel scratchy or rough on your skin.

The cold process method of making soap helps enhance the fragrance. Many of the essential oils and fragrances provide the same properties used in aromatherapy and wellness programs. Feel the guilt free, sensual indulgence of our soap

Product received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment