Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Review: Foam Roller for Revolutionary Muscle Massage




 
















BUY HERE
$44.97 w/Prime

Review:
This has been a huge hit at my house but not just for it's intended purpose such as a megaphone, an Ironman arm and practicing for log roll. LOL. Oops. My family and I pride ourselves on finding alterate uses for review items and I think we succeeded in being pretty creative with this one.

We did try it out in the correct way also just for the record. The roller works great even if it is awkward as anything I've ever used since I started testing products. I felt like a turtle on it's back or something similar rolling around on the floor with this thing. I have back issues and had tried many different things over the years to lessen the every day pain level that I walk around with. This definitely makes  it feel better in conjunction with heat afterwards. I've only been using this product for a month so I can't say what long term benefits will be but for now, I'm a happy camper.

Company info:
The Muscle Mauler Max is the NEW ADVANCED MAXIMUM coverage foam roller designed for greater and more efficient use for all roller workouts.

With its increased high density coverage and advanced trigger-matrix design, the greater dual pressure zones allows for superior massage effect and maximum coverage for all tight areas.

The Advanced Roller is Ideal for Deep Tissue Massage, Myofascial Release and Muscle Pain and Stiffness Relief. It also assists with increased maximum oxygen and blood flow to the required regions and provides the body with increased flexibility, and overall more efficient body performance.

Key areas for Muscle Mauer Max include Lower and Upper Back, Neck, Knee, ITB, Quads, Hamstrings, Delts, and Shoulders.

Comes with Bonus Ebook for Advanced Trigger Point Exercises.
Product received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment