Tuesday, April 21, 2015

PawStruck Dog Chews





Top: Cow Ear, Bully Ring. Bottom: Bully Spring, Pig Ear and Cow Hoof
My mini schnauzer loved all of these treats. I got a couple different styles from this company to see which ones he liked best and I have to say it was a tie because there wasn’t one that he didn’t enjoy thoroughly. The cow hooves did last longer than the others but I expected that. I was a little weirded out by the cow and pig ears but that’s just my weak stomach talking. 

These treats didn't stink to high heaven like some others that I have tried. It came packaged in a thick plastic bag so what smell was there didn’t become noticeable until the bag was opened. I like that this is a natural product so I don’t have to worry about it bothering my dog’s stomach.  Received in exchange for review.  

Example of packaging. Zip top bag.



Bully Stick Spring 10pk-$36.75 + $6.99 shipping
Bully Stick Rings  10pk-$48.90 + $6.99 shipping 
Natural Cow Hooves 10pk-$14.99 w/Prime
Cow Ears 10pk-$12.64 + $6.99 shipping
Pig Ears 10pk-$14.60 + $6.99 shipping


Company info:
 Dogs seem to find the shape especially appealing, and with all the health benefits, there is no reason not to let your pooch try these out. However you choose to play, your dog will be begging for more! All of our bully sticks are entirely natural and contain absolutely no preservatives or artificial additives. We take the time to shape them before slow roasting them in their own juices to create the tastiest dog treat possible. Additionally, these dog chews help promote dental hygiene by cleaning off plaque and tartar. By using our best bully sticks to make these, we are ensuring you a high quality product that is sure to be a hit with your dogs. Rest assured, we only purchase free-range and grass-fed cattle from USDA and FDA-approved facilities for our dog treats and dog chews.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment