Monday, April 20, 2015

Bombex Jelly Vibrator with Clitoral Stimulator



I have been trying a couple of new toys lately but none that have the clitoral stimulator. I was looking at the wrong toys because WOWZA, this one is great. The girth isn't the biggest of my toys, which I usually enjoy, and it's a little loud on the shaft rotation function but the clitoral stimulator is where it's at for me. I have never had a toy of ANY kind set me off like a rocket before but this one must just be the right one for me. It’s become a game between my husband and me to see how long I can hold out before having my eyes roll back. He has won every single time. I love the jelly feel and the flexibility of the shaft and the clitoral stimulator has several different lengths of prongs which are also very flexible. Also, it's PINK!!  Received in exchange for review. My end review is this, buy this right now. buy 2 and save one for later.



Clitoral Stimulator

Power controls Left: shaft, Right: clitoral stimulator


















$24.99 w/Prime

Company info:

This is my favorite part :)
  •  Unique 3-pronged Clitoral teaser,Dual action rotating and clit-stimulating vibrations
  • Waterproof for wet and wild fun!
  • TPR(vibrator)+ABS,safe non-toxic materials.Hypo-allergenic,Latex free,Phthalates free.
  • 4.72"(Insertable length) x 1.26"(diameter).Total length: 8.46".Stimulator:2.7"x 1.27".3 AAA batteries required.
  • US seller, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed  
It can stimulate your 3 primary erogenous zones all at once!
Designed specifically for women who have a hard time reaching orgasm! 




Feature
The secret behind the temptation rabbit amazing success record and popularity, is its ability to stimulate your three most sensitive erogenous zones all at the same time for unequaled pleasure. While most rabbits come with two vibrating stimulators, the temptation rabbit has three, making it 50% more effective! The vibrator uses two motors ¨C one in the shaft that controls the spinning beads and rotating tip and another for the clitoral stimulators to maximize your stimulation and pleasure.
Care Instruction
Wash with soap and warm water or toy cleaner,air dry.Compatible with water-based or silicone-based sex lubes.
Dimensions
4.72"(Insertable length) x 1.26"(diameter). Total length: 8.46". Stimulator:2.7"x 1.27".3 AAA batteries required.

No comments:

Post a Comment