Monday, March 23, 2015

Radha Beauty Fractionated Coconut Oil




I have tested so many fractionated coconut oils lately but I haven't seen any that are any better or worse than the others. I use fractionated coconut oil on everything. I use regular coconut oil on everything too but that's off topic. I love using this version of coconut oil on my hair when I need to deep condition. I mix it with a couple different oils and a little fragrance oil and slather my hair down so I smell awesome. It does leave your hair oily so don't plan on going anywhere if you decide to use it for a oil treatment. I also use it as cuticle oil. Anything that is dry in my house, gets coconut oil smeared on it. This one is cheaper than some of the other ones I've tried by over $1 so that is a check on the plus column for this brand. :)

BUY HERE!!
$13.89 at time of posting with Amazon Prime.

Company information:
 ONLY ONE INGREDIENT - 100% Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil - No Fillers. The Highest Quality carrier oil available. 16 OUNCE BOTTLE!

ODORLESS, NON-GREASY & COLORLESS - This wonderful fractionated Oil is always Liquid, Odorless, Colorless, Non Greasy & Non Staining

BEST CARRIER OIL for Massage, Therapeutic Recipes & Essential Oils. It also has natural antioxidant and disinfecting properties and does not clog pores. It is an extremely versatile oil that can be used for making anything from bug repellent to hair serum.

VERY LONG SHELF LIFE - Does not go rancid and can also be used to prevent other oils from going rancid


Received in exchange for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment