Sunday, March 29, 2015

For The Lover In You by Sasha Moore

For The Lover In You: A BWWM Alpha Billionaire Romance (Come Fly With Me)For The Lover In You: A BWWM Alpha Billionaire Romance by Sasha Moore
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is one of those books where you don't know what is going to happen next. I really like the male in the story but the female was just kind of not likeable for me. I was rooting for the couple to make it through the whole book. I wish it was longer so that the story could have been fleshed out some more. I hate trying to write reviews on a book because I always end up giving up more of the story than I want to. The characters are real and have flaws which is better than the stories where the characters are perfect and gorgeous. This is the second of Sasha's books that I have read and I cannot wait for her next one.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment